St. Charles County Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Defense & DUI
Former Missouri Prosecutor Fighting For You
Facing criminal charges can be a stressful situation. At the Missouri law office of Bridges Law Firm, we know that criminal charges or convictions can create serious ramifications, including job loss, and the inability to get a job or rent an apartment.
We will aggressively defend you against all criminal accusations — from simple misdemeanors to serious felony charges and work to minimize the consequences of your situation.
Schedule a Free Criminal Defense Consultation
636-352-0693 · Contact Us Online
When you are facing criminal charges, an experienced defense attorney can help you understand your rights and protect them. At Bridges Law Firm, we know the criminal system inside and out, and we will put our knowledge to work for you. Bridges Law Firm’s successful representation of a pastor is chronicled in the book Guilty Until Proven Innocent.
Lawyer Charles E. Bridges has more than 30 years of criminal law experience. With extensive prosecution experience, he knows how the other side will approach your case, and he knows how to successfully defend you against their arguments when you are facing criminal accusations for crimes including:
- Drug charges — including sale, possession and manufacturing of methamphetamine, marijuana and heroin
- Traffic violations — especially DUI/DWI/Impaired Driving
- Theft and property crimes — such as burglary, larceny and robbery
- Sex offenses — including rape, child sex offenses, child pornography and sex offender registration violations
- Violent crimes — including murder, capital crimes and domestic violence
- White collar crimes — forgery, embezzlement, money laundering, public corruption and bribery
- Missouri firearms offenses
- Juvenile offenses
- Parole and probation violations
With more than 30 years of legal experience, Bridges Law Firm has successfully prosecuted and defended hundreds of criminal cases. Whatever crimes you have been accused of, we will put together an aggressive, thorough defense — helping you receive the best possible outcome for your case.
A native Missourian, proud to represent the people of St. Charles County, attorney Charles E. Bridges provides comprehensive, qualified legal guidance and representation in the area of criminal defense.
Having successfully prosecuted, defended and represented hundreds of clients/cases in both court and jury trials, attorney Charles E. Bridges has the skills and experience to aggressively represent your best interests. Please contact us for an initial consultation.
For the last consecutive 17 years, lawyer Charles E. Bridges has received the Martindale-Hubbell A.V. Preeminent rating* — the highest peer review rating for legal ability and ethics.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.